26/06/2009

Friday Afternoon, 5PM

Today I have a day off, so I went shopping with my Mom. It made me happy, as I found a black knit bolero at last! It enables the use of some skirts I have, so I'm happy, happy, happy! I also found out that a cardigan I had been drooling over was 20 euros cheaper, because of the bargain sales. Next I need a pair of high-waisted jeans or shorts.

Here's what I wore at the town (honestly speaking, I changed my clothes immediately after taking the photo, due to sweltering heat!) Minna Parikka Tracy Heels, bag by IVANAhelsinki, blouse and cardigan are by Soaked in Luxury.
Rouge, red, röd
Now I think I'll go listen to Simon & Garfunkel. I might also dance, looking like an idiot, while there's nobody else seeing me.
simon
Note the lovely moustache. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment