04/06/2009

Hello

I decided to start blogging, even though I know that there are so many bloggers already. I don't know whether anyone will ever be interested in reaging my posts, but we'll see. :) Perhaps I should tell something about myself.

Well, first of all I could tell that I like old stuff. That includes films, clothing and architecture. And music of course! I love 60s music, and my favourite bands are for instance the Hollies, the Small Faces and the Kinks.. At the moment ABBA is an exception to the rule, I guess it's the only non-Sixties band I listen to.

I also like reading. Right now I'm halfway through L.M. Montgomery's Anne series. One of my favourite books is the Catcher in the Rye, and I cannot understand why my friend said she didn't understand the book.. I would like to read Salinger's Franny and Zooey, but the library doesn't have it in English.

Well, I think that's it for now. In the future, I think this blog will mainly handle baking, books, films, music, photography and my outfits.

Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment