06/09/2009

Hello! I had a really nice weekend.

I made apple cinnamon cupcakes with vanilla frosting.
Birthday Cupcakes
I got very nice presents, including these. Just look at my Vogue birthday card, it's adorable! And the Moomin card is also cute.

Some friends dropped in on Saturday, and two of them stayed the night at my house. We went on a night walk, looking like any civilised person, don't you think? I'm quite proud of my faux bangs, I did it without a mirror on a murky night! Maybe some day I'll be brave enough to go outside with it in the daytime. By the way, Sumio Shiratori is an amazing composer! He composed all the music in the Moomin TV series. My friend had the best ring tone on her phone, the one that is played in the series when Mörkö appears. So we were listening to that and it was very frightening!

Now I really must go studying. I haven't done that all weekend. Bye! :-)

4 comments:

dearilou said...

Those cupcakes sound/look delish!

Harlow said...

Happy birthday!

I love Love LOVE Moomins, I used to read the books and watch the show when I lived in Russia. But now I live in Australia and noone knows what Moomins are lol :P

Ines said...

owwww yumyumyum!
happy birthdayyyyy^^

looks like you had fun with your friends :D

btw, i tagged you for an award^^ (two actually)
ow, and i was looking at random blogs, and look who i found: http://naturalbellescloset.blogspot.com/2009/08/im-feeling-blue.html

:D

Anniina said...

Thank you all! :-)

I haven't come up with the ten facts yet, but I will soon!

Post a Comment