I was tagged, actually a long time ago, so here are some trivial things about me.
1. I have always wanted to be bilingual. Instead I have dozens of friends and relatives who are. How unfair!
2. I watch Days of our Lives. I know it's a horrible tv programme, but I never miss an episode. :D
3. I'm afraid of bears (and adders!!!!!!). It's very unlikely that a bear would come to this little island where I live, but I never go wandering alone in the forest.
4. I study French and Spanish, even though I have always wanted to study Italian.
5. I love Disney classics. Almost every Finn's favourite is the Lion King, but my favourite is Beauty and the Beast. (You should really listen to the songs of the film in Finnish, so go to YouTube!)
6. I have read every Harry Potter book both in English and in Finnish.
7. The Catcher in the Rye is one of my favourite books. I cannot understand why my friend said she didn't understand the book!
8. I love playing Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook!
9. I have no special talent, but I'd love to be really good at something. It's quite irritating when everybody else is so talented.
10. In my opinion candy floss is a lovely word. Why would anybody use the word cotton candy, when there's the word CANDY FLOSS? Or fairy floss. I (normally) prefer British English to American English, I just don't like the way how they pronounce words like can't, dance, chance, butter, matter, etc. Of course there are some exceptions, and please don't be offended if you are American!
I bought this trench coat from H&M a few days ago and I really like it! And it looks fairly good with flat shoes. I decided to take the outfit photo somewhere else than in front of the stupid bush, so I went to the little lighthouse that is near my house. Actually it's a sector lights, but we've always called it a lighthouse.
Quote of the day: "And if Dobby does it wrong, Dobby will throw himself off the topmost tower, Harry Potter!" :--D