16/10/2009

Hello!

I had a great time in Helsinki. I went to see the musical with two friends, with whom I got acquainted on a language course quite some time ago. I saw the Disney version of Mary Poppins many years ago, so I didn't remember the story. I think I'm going to read the book soon!

I bought a new dress, or, actually, and old 50s vintage dress. It doesn't look very miraclous in this photo, but it is very pretty!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have decided to learn how to sew. So, I have to go now, because my mom and I are sewing right now! :-)

(P.S. I don't like my star wall so much anymore.)

5 comments:

Fiona Timantti said...

Beautiful dress! And the star wall is cute :)

Harlow said...

Omg wow! Horizontal black and white stripes always look amazing on any garmet...I can't wait to see it on you :)

Aliliisa said...

Aivan ihana mekko :) jos en nyt aivan väärässä ole niin sä taidat olla meidän luokan riinan kaveri? :D

churfera said...

It's sooo cute!
I've discovered your blog and I really love your retro style, I add you to mine!
You're cool!

Anniina said...

Thank you, ladies!

Aliliisa: Joo, olenhan minä! Riina on ihana. :--)

churfera: How nice to hear!

Post a Comment