05/11/2009

Mission Accomplished

Here's the outcome of my sewing project! I am quite proud of myself, as I never liked handicraft lessons and wasn't very good at sewing. I have already a new project in mind, a dress inspired by Vivetta.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Whirling and whirling!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I just need a good belt.. I went looking for one yesterday, but didn't find any. Instead I had to listen to a bad dance version of one of my favourite songs! I only recognised it because of the lyrics, it was so awful! The original version is here.

I have to go to my Estonian lesson, but before I step outside I'm going to put on my WARM Dr. Martens and a WARM jumper. No more mincing in those cold heels today!

P.S. Can you see the photos? I've heard that TinyPic doesn't always work..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kuulehan ystävä! Tuo hame on aivan ihastuttava, mun on saatava nähdä se joskus sun päällä kun tavataan!
-Riina

churfera said...

I adore this skirt! marvellous! everything is perfect :)

Harlow said...

Wow, I love the whole 50s feel the skirt has! You look gorgeous too, I love how you do your hair :) Is your hair naturally curly, or do you curl it?

dearilou said...

That skirt is so much fun! Good job!

elle s'ennuie said...

Lovely skirt! I hated sewing lessons when I was in school, my mother or grandmother always did the sewing for me. So now, even though I like making things, I am terribly bad at it. :P
Oh and should I comment in Estonian so you can get some practice? :D

Anniina said...

Riina: Joo kunhan nähdään niin pyörähtelen sulle!

churfera: Thank you! I'm pretty satisfied with it! :--)

Harlow: Thanks! It is naturally curly, but I have to curl it because it doesn't curl very nicely due to its short length.

dearilou: Thank you! Maybe some day I can sew without my mom's help. :D

elle s'ennuie: Oh, how come you know Estonian? Have you studied it or are you Estonian? Ma oskan natuke eesti keelt, but probably I wouldn't understand everything! :D

the freelancer's fashionblog said...

Yes we can see the photos and we like them :)

Nice background.

But anyway, the skirt looks mighty fine! I'm having trouble finding good belts too...

Athena. said...

Aww, yes I can see the photos - and they are gorgeous :)
xx

Anniina said...

Oh, thank you both, so much!

Post a Comment