09/01/2010

The best activities: tea moments and playing Nintendo Wii at my friend's house across the street. I wore my Vivetta dress today, because I thought it would be the best tea party dress, but, we ended up playing for four hours and hastily drank some tea.

So, here it is. I really love it, but I keep thinking that does it really look good on me. It's really warm, so it's a perfect winter dress!

(I have to say that I don't like this photo, but the last time I posted an outfit was a long time ago, so I feel that I just have to.)
 
The beautiful lace details.

 Well, I'm going back there soon, so maybe we'll have a proper tea moment. And in the morning we are going to make waffles! :-)

11 comments:

Harlow said...

Love your outfit, you look really lovely! This picture reminds me of Narnia :)

a sweet-little girl said...

So cute! I love Vivetta, and you look adorable!

surfvintage said...

It's really lovely! and if it's warm is the perfect one!

hannah said...

adorable dress! perfect for tea and wii!

Piia said...

It suits you perfectly!

Ranna said...

That is such a lovely dress! It was one of my favourites from the AW-collection as well.

I have thinking about ordering from Vivetta, but I'm a bitty iffy about the length of the dresses. May I ask how tall you are? The dress seems to be the perfect length for you.

Anniina said...

Harlow: Thank you! It's a real winter wonderland out there!

a sweet-little girl: Thanks! So do I. :)

surfvintage: I am very happy that it's so warm, when it has been extremely cold here! :D

hannah: It's perfect for everything. :--)

Piia: Oh, that's so nice to hear!

Ranna: Yes, it is! And I have to thank you, because if it wasn't for your post about Vivetta, I may not have heard about it! :-)
I sent you an e-mail with more information about the dress!

Aya Smith said...

Wonderful dress! It looks so run-way!! Just gorgeous, especially with your hair color :)

♥ Aya
strawberrykoi.blogspot.com

M. said...

ah that dress is so pretty!

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

esme and the lane way said...

Gorgeous dress!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet dress! The colors are especially pretty contrasted against your blonde hair, too. It seems like a perfect garment to have adventures in! ;D

Xo, Sarz
Ottawa, Ontario

Post a Comment