04/01/2010

!!!

I finally got my Vivetta dress in the mail. I have never bought myself a Christmas present, but then I saw that Ms. Ponti wrote about super special Christmas prices, so I tought it was my chance! Among Minna Parikka and IVANAhelsinki, Vivetta is one of my favourite labels, but I never dreamt of owning a Vivetta item. You can still get Vivetta pieces at reduced prices! And I have nothing negative to say about the service I got, it was excellent. :)




My dress is one of those above, but let it remain a secret until I have a photo of me wearing it. Tonight I'm going over to my friend's house, and we are going to watch the Aristocats, because we found out that it's our mutual favourite Disney classic (almost every old classic is my favourite film :D). I should definitely watch more Disney classics.

7 comments:

a sweet-little girl said...

Ooh, I love Vivetta! Congrats on the dress! I also love The Aristocats :-)

DalenaVintage said...

All of those dresses are equally lovely...Can't wait to see what you chose!

rebekka said...

So jealous...so lovely!

HUzzah! Vintage said...

what cute clothes and photos! off now to google 'vivetta'...!

RaymonLosey said...

巨乳貼片巨乳貼小弟弟圖貼小弟弟貼片小妹妹影貼片甜心寶貝小妹妹貼片網小魔女貼自天堂小魔女貼片性圖貼性愛罐頭貼片性愛自拍貼情色少女色貼情色寶貝貼片情色貼影情色貼塗免費電影片免費電影下載免費電影1000免費電影免費電話下載a片免費禁忌影片免費飲片免費短片線上看免費電影論壇免費網上看A片電影免費網路情色電影免費線上av969免費線上av免費線上aa片試看免費線上aa片電話一通下載a片電話撥打下載a片電話撥打下載電話撥打無碼影片電話撥打a片電話成人下載電話成人線上影片電話直播成人影片電話下載av電影城電話下載av情色影片電話下載無碼電話付費城人影城電話付費無碼下載電話下載成人影片電話下載成人卡通

Monte Amelia said...

I found these cute pieces a few weeks ago and I fell in love with the cat dress. The trousers they have look perfectly tailored as well.

J. said...

This is the first time I hear about Vivetta (am I weird?) but by the looks of it, it seems like a brand I would like!

Post a Comment