04/04/2010

And We Say: "Ihanaa!"

(The title is from the lyrics of a song I will link. The word "ihanaa" (=lovely, wonderful etc.) describes well what things have been lately. I'm rather happy, mainly for everybody else, but anyway.)

Happy Easter to yall!

Now that it's spring it's definitely time to put away the winter Moomin mugs and start using this kind of Moomin mugs instead.



I look somewhat like this nowadays.


My new earrings. I love the lace and the birchbark.

Unfortunately the song "It's contagious" wasn't on YouTube, but here's something else from The Crash.
 

5 comments:

Glamour-Och-Fläskpannkaka said...

Vilka fina bilder! och du har så snygg frisyr!

Harlow Darling said...

Hehehe you and your Moomin things, I wish I could find Moomin things where I live but no one knows what the Moomins are, such a shame!
Your hair cut is looking really really lovely, can't wait to see how your style it with accessories and things :)

Happy Easter :) :) :)

Piia said...

I'm loving your new haircut! So fresh!

Anniina said...

Glamour-Och-Fläskpannkaka: Tusen tack! :--)

Harlow Darling: The Moomins are the best! :-D And thanks!

Piia: Thank you! At first I thought I looked stupid, but now I look almost cute sometimes. :D

Dsata said...

You look great with your new hair-cut !

Post a Comment