06/04/2010

I Just Wanted To Tell You..

..that I really wonder why this elderly couple, whose house I cleaned once, liked me so much that they would have wanted to give me a bicycle. I don't know if I've told you that I work as a cleaner. Anyway, my boss told me that today and I was very touched by it. It was before Christmas when I saw them. I guess I must've mentioned my lousy bike or something. The old man, who recently passed away, told me not to date guys who are temperamental or too self-confident, but instead I should look for a sympathetic guy. Aww.





The first three pictures are from this flickr photostream, the last one here.

I'm sorry for the lack of outfit posts. But, since I never go anywhere, I'm not wearing anything interesting. As soon as the snow melts I will only wear lovely dresses!

9 comments:

Piia said...

Aww, that was so sweet of them.

Sophie-Nicole. said...

aww elderly people are so cute. I love the bike, i'm currently look for a good vintage one that isnt too expensive :)

Roosa said...

Oi, ihana ele niiltä. Tarvitsisin itsekin polkupyörän :--)

Pretty Little Pictures said...

That is so sweet! What a lovely thing to say, its strange the impact you can have on people and not even know it.

Love_Again said...

what a lovely gesture! so sweet.

Clara said...

lovely pics
your blog is great!
xxx

esme and the lane way said...

That is so wonderful! I love those bike pics. Will you post your bike?

surfvintage said...

Congrats enjoy the bike then ;) I want to see it!

Anniina said...

Oh, I'm sorry to have misled you - I didn't get a bike (yet?), I only heard that they wanted to give me one. That was enough to make me emotional!

The bike I have now is a lovely vintage bike, the newer one was stolen a couple of years ago, and since then I've had some very louse bikes! Now I'm somewhat happy with my bike!

Post a Comment