26/05/2010

Second Hand Treasures (For You, Too)

Firstly, thank you all so much for your sweet comments on my last post!

I fell in love with this pair of Minna Parikkas the first time I saw them. I didn't think I'd ever get them, since they are from one of her earliest collections. However, I spotted these on huuto.net last week and I had to snag them! I had such a hard time last winter trying to find pretty winter boots, but this year I won't have to go through it again!

Meet Sofia. Sofia is actually my third name, and I have a pair of Parikkas called Aili, which is my other grandmother's name. So, dear Minna Parikka, don't you think it's time for you to design the Anniina shoe? ;)  

I love the resemblance to Maxine in these shoes.
Like I hinted in the title, you could get your second hand Parikkas as well. There are: Tartlet (I want these so bad!), these sandals (I don't remember the name), Grace, Maxine bag, and on eBay there are Alice, and Wilma. Hope you find something among those!


I'll keep on hoping I'll find these some day: beautiful Grethel, the cute shell bag and the wing shoe on the right. If I remember correctly, that shoe is called Gloria. But, anyway, those are what I dream about now!

P.S. I'm selling my Seppälä by Hanna Sarén shoes since they are a little too big for me.

3 comments:

Harlow Darling said...

What exquisite boots! You are very right about it being hard to find a pair of pretty winter boots, I have this problem every winter and end up wearing flats the whole way through because I'm too stubborn to settle for a pair of mediocre looking boots...
All of the other Minna Parikka shoes are so dreamy, they are what I'd buy if I ever won the lottery!

Lots of love
Harlow
xxx

goldenmeans said...

Yay for getting some long-lusted after boots :)
I swa a pair of Grethels on eBay last year and hesitated over getting them until it was too late...I kick myself pretty much every day! Next time (if there is a next time, fingers crossed) I promise to take the plunge without hesitation!

Chesca Smith said...

Thank you so much for sharing this blog. My friend looking for this and he has a plan to buy it. I'm glad because I've found your blog. Thanks for this! I will share it to him.

Feel free to follow this blog and choose gorgeous second hand shoes : http://www.boex.org/

Post a Comment