19/06/2010

London!

Oh, England, how I had missed you. Alas, time went by too fast, and I don't know when I can go back, but it won't be another three years this time.

I guess I needn't say the trip was great. I managed to take two good photos (in my opinion), and I'll just show them right away. The others are just tourist snapshots. It's rather rare for me to say that I really like a photo of mine, but now I can say that without hesitation. The beautiful park is Hampstead Heath.
I definitely recommend a larger view on Flickr,  (or here).

You should have seen these lads walk. I just loved, loved, loved how they went past me and walked to the edge of the hill. I hope they didn't see me photograph them countless times. Full view.

I'm quite tired now, with only two and a half hours of sleep last night, since we took an early flight, so I'll just let the photos tell the most of our trip.

Eating a most delicious strawberry cupcake in Hyde Park!
There was a beautiful rose garden in Hyde Park.
Me and my dearest Miia.
I was really disappointed when I couldn't get through the brick wall. :(
And of course I had to take (mostly bad) photos of Big Ben.

Once again, I left my heart in England.

10 comments:

Dsata said...

What a lovely post !
Those english roses are awesome (reminds me of the song "The last of the english roses : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwkSvtck-BA)
I like your top with dots !

Fear is a Dirty Word said...

lovely photos! I love the one with the roses, it's beautiful!
xoxo
-Sam
http://fearisadirtyword.blogspot.com

Rebecka said...

Sv: Ja, vi har två fjordingar och en shetlandsponny. Tack!

Vilka fina foton!

Anonymous said...

miten olet ottanut tuon vikan kuvan?? hienoja kuvia :)

Roosa said...

Hei upeita kuvia Anniina! Oli varmasti mahtava reissu, pääsisinpä joskus itsekin Lontooseen, oih :D

Constance said...

Lovely photos!
x

Glamour-Och-Fläskpannkaka said...

lovely photos and cute glasses!

Harlow Darling said...

Well I can really understand why you feel that way, London is such a beautiful city, and with such good shopping too!
So glad to hear you had a good time though, love the photo of you in the telephone both, very kitsch :)

ina said...

Nice pics! I've never been in England, maybe one day... And welcome back, btw!

Riikka said...

The photos are beautiful! Glad to hear you had fun.

Post a Comment