04/07/2010

During the last week of my holiday (before August) I've been..

..on a little adventure, not wearing the best possible adventure clothing.



(On our adventure I spotted a house with beautiful windows. )

 ..reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the London Tube map being my bookmark. When the book was published in July, 2007, I was in England, so I bought my copy there. :-))
..watching charlieissocoollike videos. Don't you just love his singing voice and accent? Well, I do.

He's brilliant!


I'm sorry that I haven't replied to your comments in the earlier posts yet, I've been too busy with so many "important" things. I'll have to check if there were any questions. But now, anyways, I'll go swimming! It's really, really hot in here, so it's nice to jump into the lake!

6 comments:

Christy said...

Adventure-appropriate or not, your outfit in the first two photos is adorable! I'm especially digging your shorts (I'm currently searching for a nice pair for summer). And that house looks lovely; there's nothing quite like discovering unexpected bits of prettiness!

♥ christy of storiesreadaloud.blogspot.com

Ninni said...

iihaanat sortsit! :)

Anonymous said...

PARAS! Hyper_fantsuu. :D:D:D: Meikä tykkää susta!
-Ronski

Harlow Darling said...

That is the cutest blouse! And the photos reminded me a little of Anne of Green Gables :)

dayna stephanie said...

you look so lovely!!
xx

Spence. said...

lovely outfit - those shorts are adorable!

& the videos are super ingenius! He's really talented :)

www.simplyspence.blogspot.com
x

Post a Comment