07/07/2010

On A Carousel

Yesterday a little roadtrip to Helsinki took place. While Taija and Riina were listening to Converge and Lighthouse Project, Sanna and I went to amuse ourselves to Linnanmäki. Before that I bought a 60s mod dress! :-)
This is actually not the kind of carousel photo I would really like to take, but, here it is. The next time I see a carousel I want it to be darker, there was too much light 10:00 pm. And no stupid trees blocking the view. I had to crop the photo quite a lot because of all those things. :(



You can find it here.

10 comments:

ina said...

I still think the carousel pic turned out quite nice. The sky's got this mysterious colour..

Ines Hunt said...

:O mod dresses are the cutest thing ever! please make a post wearing it :)

btw, i've finished writing your letter! posting it tomorrow YAY

Pretty Little Pictures said...

But its a beautiful photo ;)

Glamour-Och-Fläskpannkaka said...

underbara bilder! vacker karusell

Matroskin said...

Muistelen että ostit Dianan. Oletko kuvannut siellä? Olen aivan hulluna Dianaan, mutten tunne ketään, jolla on se.

Matroskin said...

Siis oletko kuvannut SILLÄ.

Anniina said...

Ina: Yes, I like the colour of the sky, too. :-)

Ines: Oh, I will, definitely! And that's so nice!!

Pretty Little Pictures: I'm glad that you like it!

Glamour-Och-Fläskpannkaka: Tack! :-)

Matroskin: Olen kuvannut Dianalla, mutten ole kehittänyt vielä yhtäkään filmiä. Taitaa olla vielä yksi kuva ottamatta ensimmäisestä rullasta. En oikein tiedä miten tämä kuvienkehittäminen nyt menee, kun se on todella kallista.. :|

Fear is a Dirty Word said...

I actually really like the cropping of the photo! I think it turned out quite nicely :)

Fear is a Dirty Word said...

I gave your blog an award here!

Clara said...

lovely blog!
xx

Post a Comment