01/10/2010

La France

Bonjour! This is just a quick post to tell you guys that I'm still alive. I can't access the Internet very often at the moment, but I live in the hope of getting the connection soon.

Today I had a day off, and I visited Saint-Germain-en-Laye, a nearby commune. The green dress is by IVANAhelsinki, and the cardigan I'm in love with is SelectedHomme (not femme!) from a flea market back home.
 st germain
 ivanahelsinki
You can see the Paris skyline from the beautiful park where I took the outfit photos. 
Ranska 1 (30)
 Ranska 1 (9)
Ranska 1 (3)

Any one of you live near Paris? I would be very glad to make new friends!

12 comments:

surfvintage said...

Pretty pictures! I love this kind of cardigans, so sweet, and really cute bag!

MissKellie said...

France looks so beautiful, I can't wait to go there someday! And your dress is adorable, I love the feather print! :)

Sara Louise said...

I wish I lived near Paris :-(
I'm hours south in Provence, but if you every make it down here, I adore english speaking cardigan wearers!

chelsea said...

1) What a wonderful dress!
2) I am digging that pink chateau!

Helen said...

glad you're having a great time in paris, it sounds fab!

Ninni said...

Maailman ihanin tuo viimeinen kuva, haluisin olla itekkin juuri nyt kävelemässä pikkukujilla ihanien rakennusten ympäröimänä! Söpöinen villatakki myös!

Harlow Darling said...

What beautiful scenery, you look lovely!
Hope the au pair program is going well and that you got a nice family to live with :)

Fiona Timantti said...

You look so adorable!
Riikka and I are so gonna visit you soon! :)

Riina said...

Ansu, Ansu, missä on se Ansu? Siellä, siellä se Ansu on, oo-oo-on, siellä, siellä se Ansu on.
Ihania taloja!

Piia said...

So wonderful to hear from you! The architecture looks beautiful and you are so pretty. I hope the au-pairing is going well!

claire (jazzpad.) said...

SO jealous that you're in Paris, what a beautiful city! jazzy ♥

Vanamo said...

aijai toi pinkki talo on niin valloittava!! haluun asuun tonne :D

Post a Comment