12/12/2010

Good evening! I've had such a bad day that I find it difficult to start writing. Anyway, I thought it might be interesting to show you what I see on my way to school (and my winter coat)!

(Too) early in the morning I arrive at Gare St Lazare. This painting is by Claude Monet, image from Wikipedia.
739px-Claude_Monet_004
Behind St Lazare by Henri Cartier-Bresson.
3508
Then I pass by the big department stores, Printemps and Galeries LaFayette.
lafayette2
After that I'm almost at school, but I still have to walk by the Opera. 
ooppera
And voilà, after school I'm back in good old Triel
triel


I found this vintage coat in a flea market in my hometown in Finland. Isn't it lovely? The hat is my grandmother's old from the 50s, gloves and bag Minna Parikka.
takki
hattu
takkki

6 comments:

Lea said...

Oh my goodness, the coat is beautiful! This whole look is adorable!

Dial V for Vintage said...

Love the bag and your gloves with the cut-out hearts! They're so cute :). You are so lucky to go to school in Paris, I would love to walk those streets everyday...

not wendy said...

What beautiful photos! xx

Sabina said...

Thats an amazing route to walk to school :)) And your outfit is great - esp loving the shoes :) I'm glad I came across your blog, I really like it! If you get the time, feel free to check out mine - I think you might like it! If you do, comments and followers are much appreciated :)))

Laura @ The World Looks Red said...

Oh man I wish I could see all those things on my way to school!! And your coat is pretty!!

vzio said...

moikka, luinkin koko blogisi alusta loppuun (eli lopusta alkuun), vaikutat söpöltä :) ja tykkään kovasti sun valokuvista, ota lisää!

Post a Comment