29/12/2010

Greetings from a cold and snowy Finland. I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and that the new year will be good.

joulu
christmas
joulupalloo
Don't you just love my Christmas baubles, I bought them in Paris before I came home.
muumijoulu
muumi
I'm kind of in love with my new lens, I really like the bokeh it produces. I was supposed to tell you about my favourite Christmas songs but I think I'd better leave that to next Christmas now. :-)

I've been here a week now and in a week I'll be leaving again. I'm not actually really looking forward to going back to France. What do I have there? A couple of friends, some of whom don't even bother to stay in touch..... Luckily some do, though. But I've realised that my life is better here, I can really do things I like, when I want etc. I have everybody here. I thank everyone for the letters they've sent me, that means a lot to me. Keep on writing!
During this week I've laughed a dozen times more than in the three months I spent there.. Kind of sad, really.

Anyway, things are never as bad as they sound, but the prospect of leaving home and everyone behind, again, doesn't really make me happy. Please, do visit me in Paris. I'll welcome anybody. :)


6 comments:

ina said...

Beautiful baubles! And I love your cardigan. Hopefully the spring will be better than the autumn. I think "spring in Paris" at least sounds pretty nice...

Harlow Darling said...

Ohh sweetie, I'm sorry to hear that Paris is giving you the mean blues, that really is unfortunate indeed :( I guess every venture in life is a learning expierience though, and living alone in another country and working must make you feel independant and grown up! I'm just sad that it isn't as romantic as the idea seemed! I pictured all sorts of exciting and romantic things happening to you when you went to work in Paris, like falling in love with a beautiful bohemian boy from Montmarte...but that's just my wild romantic imagination :P

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year will be a happy one for you :)
Lots of love
Harlow
xxx

surfvintage said...

Your first picture is the cuttest! cute red lips and good photographer ;) Merry Christmas!

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

That is a gorgeous photo--you look like an ice princess! I love the red lips, and the blue beaded cardi. I am also very jealous of your Moomin cups. I need those!

I am sorry you will miss your home, but hope you have happy times in Paris and a wonderful new year!

Ninni said...

Toi ensimmäinen kuva on vaan niin kaunis ja lumoava, ihana tunnelma! Joulupallot oli myös sellasia joita olen itse etsinyt löytämättä mitään noin ihania.

Paper Heart Girl said...

I miss Christmas!! xxxxxxxxx

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

Post a Comment