10/08/2011

A couple of years ago one could have thought they had timetravelled to the 60s when they came to my house. Nowadays I barely listen to 60s music, since I've found so much great, new music, like Noah and the Whale, Pony Pony Run Run, Regina Spektor, Architecture in Helsinki, Beirut.. But this day is entirely and completely devoted to the Swinging Sixties! What do you guys listen to?

Another thing that's been on my mind lately, well, all spring and summer, is tattoos. Once I get my paycheck I will run to schedule an appointment.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
we♥it

I can't wait.

The Kinks - The Village Green Preservation Society

Small Faces - I'm Only Dreaming

Herman's Hermits - Dial My Number

Simon & Garfunkel - A Poem on the Underground Wall

Lulu - Love Loves to Love Love


This one comes with the video, the guys look too wild not to be shown.

I do recommend watching live videos of 60s bands. It is another kind of experience compared to modern music shows and interviews. Besides, seeing 60s youngsters dancing in those London clubs is something spectacular.

5 comments:

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

such great tattoo inspiration! What design will you get? I love the birds and the sail ship x

Roosa said...

mäkin sain eilen yöllä sen kuningasidean tatuointiin, minkä oon oottanu keksiväni! vielä aattelin kuitenkin oottaa hetken aikaa, että onko se ihan varmasti just sitä mitä haluan, vaikka oonkin aika varma jo, että kyllä se on :)))

Anniina said...

Rachel, Cold Knees: Well, I have a few ideas, I still have to decide which one will be my first tattoo. I'll post a picture when I have it! I love birds, anchors and all those colourful, old school tattoos.

Roosa: Hullun siistiä, jee! Joo, kannattaa kuitenkin varmaan oottaa varmuuden vuoks. Tää on kans viime syksystä, tai no oikeestaan nyt vuoden vanha idea. Tulis nyt nopeesti se palkka että pääsis jo varaan ajan yms yms! Jostain syystä oon myös innostunut lävistyksistä, tai no lähinnä smileystä ja niskasta. Ah!

ina said...

Old school tattoos are probably great to start from. Where are you gonna put it?
But beware, once you get one you're gonna have cravings for more! AFter a pause on more than TWO years I got one old tattoo fixed and enlarged a bit and I immediately had to book a new appointment for October. And I've got a hundred new ideas again. Can't wait!

Piparkakkutyttö said...

Mahtavia tatuointikuvia olit löytänyt. :) Jotenkin nuo koko käden peittävät tatuoinnit näyttää vaan älyttömän hienolta. <3

Post a Comment