03/08/2011

I had a rather busy July. Well, actually it kind of wasn't busy, but full of nice things with the best people, you know those little adventures. More on that some other day, but now I'll show some of my summer favourites.

I found the tribal pattern jumpsuit in a thrift store called Buffalo Exchange, which is in Portland, OR. I just had to get it. Isn't it quite funny looking?
 mäkimatti13
 Then these owl earrings from Forever21. I really love all owl things at the moment.
mäkimatti9 
I found this H&M hoodie cape thing in a flea market. I love it to pieces! It's perfect! 
mäkimatti8
Karen has been keeping me company for a few days!
karen
mäkimatti4
mäkimatti12 
karen3
mäkimatti6
mäkimatti14 

The Postal Service - We Will Become Silhouettes

1 comment:

Rachel said...

you look lovely, the jumpsuit is great! x

Post a Comment