08/08/2011

I haven't been wearing that much vintage this summer, mainly because my old clothes don't fit me, which is extremely annoying. I hope to see a change in this. But here's a 50s frock I bought in the States. The print is the cutest I've seen in a while!

mekko
bluee
I hardly ever photograph Helsinki, but here's some architecture. I've had this major distress about architecture these days. Why do people keep on building ugly things? Why is it so damn hard to understand that buildings could beautiful, like this one here. Please explain me, if you get it. I don't.
helsinki
sunglasses
The print has some kind of little people, flowers and hearts in it.
printti
We also went to Porvoo in order to celebrate my cousin's confirmation. It's a rather beautiful little town.
porvoon tuomiokirkko
porvoo

TTFN!

6 comments:

Riikka said...

Lovely outfit! The print is like cuteness defined. I also don't understand the meaning of ugly buildings. I often wonder about that here in London. The historical buildings are so stunning - why they ever build those fugly tower blocks next to gorgeous old architecture is beyond me.

Emma Robertson said...

You look so lovely! I adore that dress, and your hair and lip stick are wonderful.

xo,
Em

thekellytang said...

Love that belt with that dress!!

<3 Kelly

Dial V for Vintage said...

Oh the print is super cute! You styled the dress very well with the red belt, I love red and blue combined :).

Elyse (Give Me Bows) said...

I adore the print on your dress, it looks lovely teamed with the pop of red! Gorgeous outfit <3

Meena Dhuga said...

This is very cute, i love it !

http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

Meena ♥

Post a Comment