08/09/2011

Firstly, I want to thank you for your lovely comments. It really means a lot to me. Shortly put, I've been through so many changes this year, some of them more radical than others. They have short of exhausted me and taken all the inspiration in blogging. To me, interaction, communication and general connection with my readers is important. Sometimes I've felt that I'm talking to a wall here. Of course a blog is also for your own, personal pleasure, but I don't need Rainbow Valley for that anymore. It's more about sharing thoughts with interesting and nice people, as you all are. 


Here's a little something from the (probably) last sunny days. This is my lovely 50s tennis top. I really like how it's kind of sailor inspired.
minä
The skirt isn't as old, it's from the 90s. :D
blue

And someone you've never seen before, my little doggie. 
zippy

4 comments:

Harlow Darling said...

OMG!!!!!!!! Out of all your fabulous outfits I've seen while reading your blog, as casual and simple as this one is, I think it is my favorite!!! It looks like something from the Dear Creatures lookbook :D Your little dog is adorable too :)

Rebeccak said...

Ohh! what a precious pooch! I love your red whites and blues :)

Ines Hunt said...

don't you dare quit blogging! I bet there are loads of people like me who actually follow you, but are either too shy to say something or just don't for some reason.

Anyways, I love your top, looks absolutely perfect paired with that skirt and scarf! And what is that adorable little guy's name?

(Letter coming your way tomorrow :D)

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

Beaut. x hivenn

Post a Comment