05/09/2011

I stumbled upon the French market in Helsinki, when I was, quite conveniently, wearing an outfit that one could describe heavily influenced by Paris. What a happiness I felt when I saw real French people! In Helsinki! Talking French! Oh, là là. C'était parfait. (I was known as the Parisian when our teachers were learning our names...) Oh, and now I'm officially not a teenager anymore. I'm old!

le marché

What I wore was a Marimekko shirt and the skirt I made myself.
seurasaari3
seurasaari5

seurasaari2
seurasaari6
This detail on Bulevardi really struck me as a Parisian decoration.
portti
Here's an art installation that I truly love. We had this in my town like five or six years ago, and then I read that it'll be in Helsinki, so I had to go and see it. So creative. It's by Kaarina Kaikkonen.

paidat2


George Brassens - Le Parapluie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL missä kuvat kauan kadonneista autiotaloist? D:

Anniina said...

Lol itelles pelle! Ne on mun toisessa, anonyymissa blogissa ja voin antaa sen osotteen vaikka Facebookissa. :D

Post a Comment