- finding pretty, red clothes. A velvet 50s frock, can one ask for more? Oh, and I also have a red cloche hat. C'est parfait !
- re-discovering System Of A Down
- reading The Little Prince. I've never ever read it before, and I now have my own copy of it in French
- going to the forest and picking mushrooms with Mum
- the song Laws of Gravity by Rubik
- lying under the starry sky with your friend. I saw four shooting stars, but my friend didn't believe me because he didn't see any!
This was written inside the copy of The Little Prince that I bought in a used-book store. In English it says, 'I adore you and I will never forget you'. That is why I find it incredibly sad that the book was in the shop in the first place, even if the reasons of the person this book was given to could be entirely innocent, or they could have died or something. But I keep seeing a contemptuous individual who just gave the book haughtily away. Let's not think that way.- the phonetics course I took proved quite [ɪntrɛstɪŋ]. (For your information, I'm not sure if that's the one and only way to spell it phonetically, but I checked it, just to be sure.)
- watching Downton Abbey
- friends that give you their coats when you're cold
Please tell me what has made you happy this autumn.
The National - Baby We'll Be Fine