16/10/2011

It's time for Autumn Break! It's quite nice to have time to read, watch TV etc, even though I have a take-home-exam and a Swedish summary to do.. Some time ago I finished a sewing project. I had a 50s pattern for a blouse and some liberty print fabric. At first I wasn't too happy with it, but it's actually quite a pretty top, anyway, and I've been wearing it almost non-stop.

Yesterday I met up with Marianne, we hadn't seen each other since France! Fun times.
marianne3
 marianne2
The boots are by Vagabond, they embody what one can want from a pair of boots, not least because they remind me of Little My from the Moomins.
marianne
liberty fabric
I've tried to learn to make some kind of a roll with my hair.
marianne4
minä ja marianne
Rubik - Sun's Eyes


See you in a while with a bunch of photos!

1 comment:

ina said...

I would really really need a similar pair of boots...

Post a Comment