11/11/2011

Hair Inspiration

Hair buns are the best thing on Earth (on men as well). Braids are nice, too. If you want the original source of a photo, just click on it.


Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Lontoo (68)
It is incredibly hard to find photos of men with hair buns. I mean,  the kind of buns that I think look good on them. But here's a photo I secretly snapped in London last year, you can barely see that the guy in the middle is wearing a bun..

5 comments:

Ninni said...

Nutturat on ihan <3

elle s'ennuie said...

My favourite bun this autumn. I'd take the clothes too if they weren't a little too darn expensive.

Elyse (Give Me Bows) said...

Such gorgeous photos, I love the girl in the pink head scarf! I can't wait until my hair is long enough to wear in a high ballerina bun again, I miss it :( x

Kitten said...

I know the man hair bun your talking about. I does look pretty nice. And how cool is that skirt made of barbie dolls?!?!

Anniina said...

Ninni: Niin on! Mulla on varmaan kuutena seitsemästä päivästä nuttura...

elle s'ennuie: That is a nice bun too, and, oh, the clothes..

Elyse: Ah, I know the feeling. I actually didn't use to wear buns before I cut my hair, but now I can't do anything else.

Ktten: I love those man hair buns, there aren't enough of them. And that skirt is gorgeously crazy.

Post a Comment