22/11/2011

Into the Wild is a film that has very much affected me and my thoughts. To me it is an utterly beautiful, but a sad story. I've come across many opinions on it and Christopher McCandless, but I don't want to criticise him I think he had to do what he did. His thoughts and values are admirable, but, of course, quite radical, and what ultimately happened is tragic. Nevertheless I think very highly of him.

 Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Eddie Vedder - Rise. The soundtrack of this film is almost unreal beauty to me. The lyrics, melodies, rhythms, everything is perfect. I feel so stronly when I listen to these songs.


Photobucket
Photobucket
"You are really good. I mean, you're like, a hundred thousand times better than like any apple I've ever had. I'm not Superman, I'm Supertramp and you're super apple. You're so tasty, you're so organic, so natural. You are the apple of my eye, ha!" You gotta watch it on YouTube.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Eddie Vedder - Society

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Eddie Vedder - Hard Sun

Photobucket
There's just one thing that greatly annoys me. Every time I see Emile Hirsch with glasses on I think of this guy we call "the man with the cat shirt". Damn Eeli spoiled this for me forever, he shouldn't have mentioned it!
Photobucket

Most of the photos from here, some from tumblr.

3 comments:

Malla said...

Now I reaaally feel like watching this movie again, I love it too and it's been ages since I last watched it...

Sulla on älyttömän kiva blogi!

Miss Meadows said...

I love this movie! It effected me SO much! I was depressed for two weeks after seeing it...Christopher's joy of being able to live like he wanted. And then his fear of being alone...and dying alone...Emile played him SO well! I don't cry often, but I cried at the end of this movie...

Anniina said...

Malla: Into the Wild on ihana, ihan paras. Ja kiitos kovasti, hihi! :--)

Miss Meadows: So do I! It is so full of emotions and everything. I don't quite know how to explain it... But I love this film to death.

Post a Comment