05/12/2011

Parties

It has been a week of festivities. On Wednesday we had an Independence Day Ball (the real day is tomorrow, congrats Finland!) and yesterday we celebrated my grandmother's 80th birthday. I wore my brand-new IvanaHelsinki dress. There isn't too much to say about the party, because I'm so tired, but we had quite fun, especially with this book of knits from the 90s. Terrific.
minä2 kaks
neilikat
minä4marengit


minä
This wasn't too good, though. I like Pommac better!
mozart

minä5
This must be the cutest little plate ever made. It's by Arabia and from what I gathered it's a unique piece.
arabia

minä10
minä8

A me-overload, alright, sorry!

8 comments:

Kellie W. said...

That is such a pretty dress!

Harlow Darling said...

Ohhh my dear you look so stunning! That dress is so elegant and I really love how you've styled your hair :)

Piia said...

Oh, you beautiful you! Really stunning! :)

ina said...

Nice hair and nice plate :)

sacramento said...

You have such a delightful blog, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I love it all
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Carys said...

You look so nice, I love this hairstyle!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Elyse (Give Me Bows) said...

How did you do your hair! That's exactly the kind of thing I want to learn to do :) The dress is lovely x

Laura Bray said...

Wow! I adore this. I wish I could do my hair like this but I'm so un-talented when it comes to doing hair.

-LAURA xx
http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

Post a Comment