01/01/2012

2012

Happy 2012, folks! Rather than vintage and ruffles, in 2011 I've been drawn to more modern and somehow refined stuff. Sometimes a bit androgyne or masculine even, quite contrary to what I 'normally' wear.


I've found use for all kinds of old things, like this ancient cable knit sweater of mine. I'm also wearing my Dr. Martens again. No matter how I tried, I was just unable to straighten that collar. Sorry about that. This is the last outfit from 2011. It's from our Helsinki trip, I went shopping with Karen before I went to the opera with my family. Naturally, I had to change for something more suitable, a little black dress in this case.
hki6
hki3
bushhhh
karen
hki

hki4
hki7
hki5

2 comments:

Riikka said...

Love this look! I love it when people flirt with different kinds of styles instead of just sticking to one thing. Although, to each their own, of course.

Happy New Year!

Adora Mehitabel said...

lovely photos!

Post a Comment