23/01/2012

Time is running out of my hands. I haven't felt like pouring bits of me into this void of nothingness. This isn't a complete good-bye, though. Occasionally, there are more imporant things to do than write a blog. Especially if one has nothing to say or show. I have grown to have different kinds of interests than what this blog is about. I would love to do more photography, but it isn't really possible. I'm just tired. But happy, yes.

 DSC_1195
DSC_1197
DSC_1204
DSC_1203k
Iron & Wine - Flightless Bird, American Mouth



Farewell until I have something real to say.

9 comments:

Laura said...

Maybe the blog can change with you?

Anniina said...

Of course, but I haven't really found out what I'm looking for. Besides, you are the only who has shown their interest.. There seems to be no point anymore, since I don't feel like going through all kinds of exhausting things, e.g. outfit photographing for nothing. I have a tumblr and I think I'll concentrate on my other blog, I can give the address somewhere..

Ines Hunt said...

I hope your okay, link me your tumblr and i'll follow you there :)

Tiina said...

harmi, tykästyin kovasti tähän sun blogiin.

Anniina said...

Oh yes, I am! Thanks. :-) I think I'll continue over here at some point, it's just that at the moment I am not that creative.. Oh and hey, I'm gonna send you a letter soon!

http://anniina.tumblr.com/

Anniina said...

Kiva kuulla! Kyllä mä luultavasti täällä jatkan sitten kun saan inspiraation takaisin. :-)

Pretty Little Pictures said...

Don't worry, I feel that way too sometimes and there just isn't always the time to say anything anyway. See you soon!

Laura said...

Sorry to hear it. Maybe I'll find your other blog somewhere..?

Anniina said...

Thanks for this nice comment. :) I think I'll concentrate on my new blog and write in Finnish for a change. We'll see whether I'll have the itch again for this one.. :)

Post a Comment