13/05/2012

I kind of miss writing a blog in English. It's somehow easier than writing in Finnish, mainly  because I only write in English at school, so.. And I would love to post outfits as well, but there are always so many hindrances... So, I don't know, but you can maybe expect some action in this blog as well. Well, anyway, I've been adventuring around lately!

I've been to Stockholm, Helsinki, Tampere and my home island as well!

mekko!
tukholmaaaa
tuomiokirkko
paljaspää
tukholma13
581980_3470493834362_1031600124_3193690_2084998340_n
pallot

At the moment I'm lazing about on my boyfriend's computer and listening to music. I'll probably still be here when he comes back, as my own laptop just can't compete with his loudspeakers and the big screen.. I should be studying, though. Can't be bothered yet.

I'll be your Emmylou and I'll be your June

If you'll be my Gram and my Johnny, too
No, I'm not asking much of you
Just sing little darling sing with me

2 comments:

inka said...

ompas kiva blogi !:)

http://janitainka.blogspot.com

Ioana-Carmen said...

you and your blog are stunning!
Do you think we can follow each others blog? :X

FashionSpot.ro

Post a Comment