16/10/2013

Alrighty, I decided that I do want to try and rekindle this blog (even though there was only one comment in my previous post in which I asked whether anyone is still interested in this blog :D). I've just missed blogging here.

Well, I don't really know what to tell! I've been doing all kinds of stuff, but then again, what should I mention? I  got into a university, I study French (not very enthusiastically, though), I'm learning to knit and I've started dancing ballet this autumn! I'd also like to know what you've been up to? To those few who read this. :D

My brother and I had a little photoshoot today. I will post some more photos on Sunday or next Monday, when I get to use my own laptop.
DSC_0261

My little 11-year-old pup! 

2 comments:

elle s'ennuie said...

I kind of faded away from blogging over the last year too and lost touch with lots of people (was dealing with some health issues and general lethargy, all better now!). That tends to happen often online... but it's always good to later find those awesome people again, so I'm really glad you commented on my blog :)

Anniina said...

I'm glad that you're better now! I had a rough year as well. 2012 started as probably the best (or funniest) years of my life, but it turned out to be to worst. I'm still struggling with some sad stuff... But maybe it'll get better. I'm really happy to have found your blog again, and thanks for your nice comments! :)

Post a Comment