10/03/2014

These photos are from last summer, but I'd like to share them  nevertheless (because I don't have the energy to go through the 700+ photos from Tenerife...)

I had been envisioning a tulle dress in my mind. It didn't turn up exactly like I planned, and there are some flaws (as you might see), but I quite like the "design". I think I might be ready to try and fix the dress a little - when I finished it I didn't want to have anything to do with it because I had had so many problems with it!

0675
DSC_0674
DSC_0642

4 comments:

MartaCanga said...

I love sewing too... I admire your talent for such a dress! I would need weeks to do that, congratulations on the result! :)

Jen said...

What amazing photos firstly, and secondly, the dress looks ah-mazing on you! I love the bodice especially, and you look beautiful in red!

Anniina said...

MartaCanga: Thanks! Well, it did take me a long time to complete it. :D

Jen: Thank you for your nice words! :))

Akseli said...

Tää on niin söpö mekko :)

Post a Comment