01/04/2014

Before Sunset

Phew, what a day! 11 hours at uni - check. I'm really happy that I can stay at home tomorrow!

Last Saturday my mum celebrated her 50th birthday. It wasn't a big party (there were 8 of us), but I still wanted to wear something nice. The sun was about to set when we took the photos, so the light was very beautiful.

zaradress
zaradress3
zaradress5
Just look at all the lovely colours and lights!
zaradress2
zaradress4

Before dressing up we played "curling". It was quite hilarious. :D

DSC_1045
Silly dogs trying to interrupt the game!!
DSC_1047
DSC_1049

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ihana toi valo!! ja toi jää minkä päällä seisot, kiva kombo!! :D

Jenny von Olofsson said...

Oh I love the dress, it really looks good on you!

Anniina said...

Anonyymi: Eiks ookin! Hehe. :D

Jenny von Olofsson: Thank you so much! :)

Akseli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment