13/04/2014

Hello! Life's been busy. I have completely failed to keep up with the hairdo challenge schedule, but I can't help it yet! Here are, however, a few outfit photos.

This vintage jacket is from a thrift shop in Paris. I really love the tailored fit, but I haven't worn the jacket very often because it doesn't really match with any of my skirts or dresses. It definitely does deserve to be worn more often!

DSC_0545

Apparently, these sunglasses make me look like a diva. :--D
DSC_0544

"Waddup, bitches??"
DSC_0532

DSC_0538


Here's again a song of my brother's, which I'm even more stoked about because this is not a cover song! It's just such a perfect song and I'm so proud! :D


P.S. I'm on Lookbook!

2 comments:

Akseli said...

Tyylikäs jakku!!! :)

Anniina said...

Kiitos naksu!

Post a Comment