23/04/2014

"To be frank, I think his world had vanished long before he ever entered it - but, I will say: he certainly sustained the illusion with a marvelous grace!"

Sometimes it's okay to go to the cinema instead of studying. The Grand Budapest Hotel was totally worth "wasting" my time when I was actually supposed to be studying postcolonial literature! I fell in love with the fascinating world of the film and smiled throughout the whole film. So much eye candy. And the soundtrack fits the film perfectly.







Click the photos for sources. 

1 comment:

Ahmed Ali said...

"Truly" it is a fascinating movie,I found this page because of the quote you chose..was searching for it after watching the movie..two years after you post it..!!
I hope you did well in your postcolonial literature study :)
Thank you Anniina for your beautiful review

Post a Comment