24/10/2014

Hi. How have you been? I hope you're well!

I still have camera problems, but I found out that my friend has a similar charger to mine, so at least I can check if my batteries work! I wish I could blog actively, because I really liked it, especially vintage and photography blogging. Needless to say, I haven't been that active in a few years... But these pauses always make it harder to come back! Sometimes I'm not sure what to write about: what do I want to share, and what if I don't write enough? A fresh start sounds rather appealing! Anyway, without a functioning camera there is not much point in blogging for me, photos are an important part of my blogging, I don't consider myself that talented a writer. Some people have a talent, they write intriguing texts that feel personal without actually revealing any personal information. I, on the other hand, often feel that I'm either giving nothing or telling too much...

I gotta say that I haven't been this happy for some time. What a feeling! I also got a job some time ago. Now I'm under some stress, but our Scotland trip is waiting around the corner. Have to get myself a pair of wellies, I don't want to walk around in wet shoes!

I'm listening to Summer Nights from Grease on repeat. I haven't even seen the movie yet! I always ask for music recommendations, they're welcome now as well. For the past two months I've mainly been listening to Viva la Vida by Coldplay, Summer Nights and Bailando... :--D


No comments:

Post a Comment