03/04/2015

Phew, it's been a while. After my last post, my camera totally broke down. I ordered myself a new one, but I'm not sure whether my lenses are too old, because I haven't been totally satisfied with the pictures. That's one reason for not blogging. The other reason is that I'm quite tired because of all the studying. I also have a job nowadays. I'd like to blog, though, but I suck at blogging regularly!


Here's my diligent school-girl outfit from some time ago.





































In case someone reads this, I'd like to ask how you've been? :)

2 comments:

elle s'ennuie said...

Nice to see/read you again :) I was never able to do both studying and working at once, never mind adding blogging to the mix, although blogging is of course always a good way to procrastinate when one should be studying, ha.
What camera do you have now?

Anniina said...

:) I usually only do a shift per week, so I'm not totally exhausted! I bought the Nikon d5200, I couldn't afford anything fancier... The photos taken with liveview are sharper than the "normal" ones, but maybe I just have to get used to the camera...

Post a Comment